Diabetic, started on ramipril, keep getting on my right side at the back. What this can be?

hi i dont know if this is connected but i have just started on ramipril for very high protein levels in my urine and ive noticed i keep getting on my right side at the back, what can only be described as if ive been punched. it happens when im sat down or still or whenever really. i am on a lot of medications for complications of type 2 diabetes also and not had this problem up until last 2 weeks. just finished the pack where you start off with a low dose and now on 10mg. it seems to be getting worse. i hope i have explained it properly. thank you, sharon.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013