Diabetic since young age, premature ejaculation, loose hardness while intercourse. Is there any permanent solution?

Hello Dr. I am married 35 Years of Old, my married life is disturbed since i got married because of my sexual problems, from day first i suffered the Premature Ejaculation problem, i became diabetic at the age of 25, i did lots of masturbation in early age even after get married.i noticed that when i alone i get the hard erection but as well as i start do intercourse i surprisingly loose my hardness and ejaculate in seconds. i discussed lots of Doctors and even herbal medication but failed so far to overcome it. My Questions are What should i do? is there any permanent solution to overcome the bot PE and ED? can i take viagera / Cialas / Penagra pills? please advice you are valuable comments are highly appreciated Regard S.Hussain
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012