Diabetic, significant improvement with Gemer1, bitter gourd juice, exercise. Can I stop Gemer1?

I am diabetec and taking Gemer 1 since last four year but recently I feel that Gemer 1 is not sufficient for me . Now I m taking jouce of brittle gourd in the morning before taking breakfast and also I run 5km daily to reduce my glucose leve and after 1 weak I found that my sugar level come down 142/252 and stop using gemer1. Please help should I continue the physical exercise and use bitter gourd and stop to use gemer -1 and also let me knwo if I take neem leaves jouce daily, what side effect
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012