Diabetic retinopathy. Swelling in the back of eyes. Shots taken in eyes. Recommendations?

I have Retnapathy. I eyes still swell in the back of my eyes. I do go to a specialist but I am searching to find something natural that can cure the swelling in the back of my eyes. They no longer bleed. I have 20/400 in left eye and 20/20 in right eye with my bi-focals. I get shots in my eyes and didn't for about 6 months. Now my doctor wants me to have a shot again in my left eye. I also have diabetes which did the damage. I am looking for a natural cure!
Can you help me? Bonnie
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013