Diabetic, regular bladder infections, kidney removed. Cause for UTIs?

I am 51 AA female I have type1 diabetes and got my second kidney transplant in 2007. I always get bladder infections one right after the other. In 2008 they removed my native kidneys thinking they were the cause, that helped for about a year and slowly they started coming back, from once or twice a month to now they clear up as long as I am on medication and two days after I finish one medication another UTI starts and they are becoming more more resistance. And I an allergic to sulfur drugs, aspirins, penicillin and benadryl . What cause be causing all of these UTI s?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013