Diabetic, raised heart beat, BP after body massage. Took Telma, having chest pain, itching. Side effects ?

I am using diabetic tablets daily and my reading is in control.In the last week continuously I had gone for body massage with oil to reduce my obesity . Afterthat every day night my heart beat is suddenly raising and my B.P. is raising from 139/90 to 159/100. three days back i went to a doctor and he wrote TELMA H 40 tablets. Since three days i am using it . After taking that pill iam getting pain in heart and itching in left hand fingers end.please suggest me whether i have to use it or how i know that i have B.P. and which tablet can be suited to my body.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012