Diabetic, prescribed Vogli-GM2, Trajenta, Darolac. Do they have any side effects ?

hi, i am a diabetic patient and few months ago my sugar level after taking meal was 298 pp after 2 hrs and thn doctor prescribed few of the medicines as- Vogli-GM2 (3 TIMES in a day before taking meals), Trajenta- 5mg ( once in a day after taking meal) and sugar level fell down to 132 after 2hrs pp and 98 in fasting in 20 days after prescription of medicines and also prescribed Darolac- IBS ( LACTOBACILLUS Lp299v capsules) once at night after taking dinner so i want to know do these medicines have any side effects or do these harm in future. please let me know about it.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013