Diabetic, pregnant, suffering from body pain, cold. Taking metformin, januvia, glimipride. How to get medical attention?

Hello Doctor, My wife aged 26 years was suffering from sever body pain and cough for past two days. She is diabetic for 4 years from now and got it when she was pregnant. She is taking metformin , januvia, glimipiride daily. Since I am new to US, I want to know how to get medical attention for body pain and cough for my wife. Should I consider this as emergency (or) which doctor I should consult. Thanks Krishna Baluswami
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013