Diabetic patient, sugar under control. Liver profiles high. Can continue same medication, drinks, smoking?

I am diabetic patient since 20 days Dr suggested me to Tontact T G (night After meals) and Glimisave M1 twice before meals my suger is normal now and Dr suggested to reduce Glimisave M1 oncein a day. My GTT was 158 now it is 43. But my liver profiles are very high like 450,470,400 and my lipid profile HDL is 36. I use to Drink and smoke but now am reducing. I am going to walk in the morning at least 5 km. Shall I continue the same tablet? cat i drink 2 pegs whisky daily? can i smoke at least 5-6 cigarates? Thanks BL K
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012