Diabetic, on metride, has numbness in both legs, palms, chest, frequent urination. Suggestions?

Hi, firstly would like to apologize for my poor English, My father age is 75 Years and he is diabetic since past 25 years, he takes Metride 2 Tablet twice a day, but he has numbness in his both legs, plums and chest , and also he goes frequently for urination please tell me because we have showed too few doctors there replies are 1) He need to walk then it will be okay 2) Less blood and calcium in a Body 3) High Blood Pressure . Now we have reasons no any medicine has helped him to come out of this stage and as a result it’s very difficult for him to walk or pick anything from hand , Please help me. as i don t have money now to give online. only cash no debit card or credit card please help
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013