Diabetic, on insulin, high sugar levels, triglycerides, cholesterol. Depressed, huge weight loss. Suggestions ?

sir, I m a journalist of 48. I am 7 yr old patient of diabetic, but irregular for medicines. I am on insulin - lupisulin M30/70. Now since last 3 months my sugar level is high 369-f and 445 pp. Trigliseride is 387 and cholestoral is 14.5. yesterday, doctor has prescribed me lupisulin m 30/70 (30 x30), Gluconorm G2 ( 1x1), Lipicure tg 1 daily, Pazero dsr (1x1) and one sleeping pill daily. I am in tension with depresiion since december due to my mothers death. My wife is saying that in this period i Have lost my weight heavely. There is no background of diabities in my family. My wife is. Pl suggest AAAA, Ranchi
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013