Diabetic, on insulin, have weakness, trembling. What treatment should be taken?

Hello, My mother is 69 years old, high diabetic and is on insulin (30/70 mix) twice a day (18 units & 12 units respectively in morning and night). She is feeling very weak (is bit dizzy if she gets up to walk even within the house) - says it feels that internally she is trembling. Recently (one month back she was admitted in hostpital for breathlessness due to fluid in her right lungs. Can you advise, which specialist can we consult for her?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012