Diabetic on insulin. High cholesterol levels. On rosavel. Tingling in hands and legs. Could this be due to sleeplessness?

hi, i am 30 i am diabetic since 3 years .....on insulin . found out 3 months back my cholesterol levels are high and doctor has put me on rosavel problem is i have issues sleeping....i have chest heaviness at times and also have kind of tingling feeling in my my hands and legs which wakes me up. i got my self evaluated for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and i dont have this issue.....please let me know what could be the cause for my sleeplessness .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013