Diabetic, on glucored, insulin, humalog, amaryl, gained weight. Can they cause erectile dysfunction?

dear doc im a diabetic and been prescribed various medicines past 8 years,recently i was taking glucored and insulin past one year but found that i gain weight so i consulted doctor and now im prescibed amaryl 1 mg and metformin 500 along with humalog 50 insulin and eritel am for blood pressure and i understand i can have abetter control if i use this medicenes along with someexrcises,my question is which are all the medicines which may give you erectile dysfuntions,,and is it safe to use tadalafil twice a month,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013