Diabetic, on ayurvedic medicine and tripride-2. Does it have any side effect ?

i am having diabetic and my age is 50 yr. since 12 yrs and i am consuming ayurvedic medicine since 10yrs and allopatic medicine(tripride-2)generic name (glimepiride pioglitazone hydrocloride and sustained-released metformin hydrochloride tablet ).I am consuming these tablet twice a day and blood sugar is normal but if i have only one time my sugar level increase.I check my blood sugar without having food and only one tablet aday it reads 125.My blood sugar level increase in common cold .My only question is that the above mention medicine is good or not and does it have side effect if i have contain it long time.Please suggest me if there is any other option to control the sugar level by other medicine
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012