Diabetic, not on medicines, have high reading values, stools with sweet smell post intake of antibiotics for sinus. Related?

I am diabetic and usually have high blood glucose readings. However for the last few months I can t get them to come up or stay up to normal. After eating they often drop lower than before eating I m off all insulin and medications and they won t stay up. I also have stools that smell sweet like fermented fruit. It all started when I got a sinus infection was placed on antibiotics and got a systemic yeast infection that took to courses of meds to even get the yeast to a manageable level. Is any of this related or making sense. My PCP says that doesn t make sense at all for a diabetic off meds to have uncontrollable lows.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012