Diabetic neuropathic, has severe convulsions, nerve seizures, on SSDI. Throwing up blood, developed ulcer. Should take him to ER ?

my husband has diabetic neuropathy but for the last week has been experiencing sever convulsions and nerve seizures that come every few seconds, last extended minutes and some so bad they lift him off the bed or out of a chair. they have not stopped at all for last 3 days. He is on SSDI and does not qualify for medicare yet and we are on assistaance waiting list. At what point, if any, should I take him to an emergency facility. He has also developed and ulcer and is throwing up blood . Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012