Diabetic, minor heart problems, has drain fluids post mastectomy. Advised chemo with combination medicines. Right treatment?

My mother 69yrs,underwent Mastectomy on right breat on 17-11-12. Still her drain pipes are on Fter 3 weeks the fluid came down to 35ml and yesterday went up to 60ml. Her tumor is a triple negative with 1.8cm size with out involvement of any lymph nodes. She is a diabetic having minor herat related problems too. Oncologist suggests for 4 -6 cycles of Chemo@3weeks with combination of Paclitaxel and Epirubicin . My question is whether we can start Chemo with drain fluids still around 40ml/day.Whether the Chemo drugs combination prescribed by the doctor is good. I want a frank second opinion.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012