Diabetic, insulin dependent, taking paracetamol after operation. Sugar level increases in morning. Due to paracetamol?

I am an insulin dependent diabetic and am taking paracetamol following an operation. I have noticed my blood sugar levels have increased especially first thing in the morning. My blood sugar is normal going to bed and I am not eating extra to increase blood sugar level in the morning. I was wondering if taking paracetamol through the night could be making my readings increase? My email address is YYYY@YYYY Many thanks Amanda
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013