Diabetic, hypothyroid, vitamin D deficient. No help with levothyroxin. Does decaffeinated coffee affect blood sugar levels?

Hi I am a 55 yr Type 2 diabetic. I want to know if black decafinated coffee affects my bloodsugars? Also what is the most effectie way to bring up a Vitamin D deficiency,I am on a prescription dose of 50,000 Iu once a week and it isn t working. I am also hopthyroid and on 250 mg levothyroxin which isn t working,would taking Synthroid since it s name brand work better? Have no money to pay sorry,just tired of being ill.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013