Diabetic, hypertensive, burning and frequent urination, tests showed cortical cyst, bladder outlet obstruction, prostatomegaly. Treatment advise?

I am 55 years old male working in a public sector. I have a history of Diabetes and hypertension for last 8 years. Recently I was feeling burning sensation while voiding urine and also had to urinate frequently. My report on USG examination of Kidney states Renal configuration is normal. Cortico medullary demarcation is distinct. Cortical thickness and echotexture of both kidneys are normal. Renal sinuses are normal. Left kidney shows an exophytic simple cyst measuring about 2.25/2.03 cm in the middle segment. Right kidney measure about 10.28/5.29 cm. Left kidney measure about 11.5/5.8 cm. Eamination of Urinary bladder : The outline of the urinary bladder is normal. No vesicle calculi or mass shadow are seen. Pre-void urinary volume is about 484 ml. Post void urinary volume is about 50 ml which is more than normal in amount. Examination of Prostrate: The prostate appears enlarged. Prostatic weight is about 45 gm. Impression: Left Renal simple cortical cyst. Bladder outlet obstruction. Grade II Prostatomegaly. Kindly suggest me the further course of action. Whom should I consult? Can it be cured by medicines or it needs a surgical intervention? A detailed response would help us taking a better decision. Thanks & Regards Mr. H M Thakur
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012