Diabetic, hypertension patient having thyroid problem. Prescribed thyronorm. Any side effects? Finished chemotherapy for uterus cancer

Hi my mother age 62 is a uteras cancer patient, andometroid adinocarcinoma for last one year. she just finish her chometherapy. recently she is having thyroid problem and doctors advise thyronorm 25mcg once daily. my mother is a diabetic patinet for last 4 years and also hypertention patient since last 30 years. now i want to know what r the side effects of thyronorm medicine. and when (before or after breakfast) she should have the tablet during a day.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013