Diabetic, high sugar levels. Taking D-diabetes powder. Ayurvedic medication to control sugar?

I am male suffering from diabetes since around five years. I am on D-Diabetes powder since 2 years, but my sugar levels are 170 fasting and 200 after food. My weight is 62 kg and height is 5ft4inch. Can you please tell me Ayurvedic treatment other than panchakarma which I can take. It would be great if you can prescribe some medicines to control my sugar and also please advice to maintain it with healthy lifestyle
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012