Diabetic, high BP, fluctuating sugar level, light bleeding. Due for renal ultrasound. Should I be worried?

32 yr old female diabetes high bp . Sugars haven t been properly managed in about 3 months. Had 1st time patient appt today. Lab tech said doc saw a micro of 10 that was alarming and has scheduled me for renal ultrasound. Mother is end stage renal disease (going on 5 yrs- dialysis ). I noticed during middle of night and today that I randomly have small streaks of blood on toilet paper. What do you think could be the cause of all this. Worried in 1st time patient and I have no stable medical history elsewhere.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012