Diabetic, high BP and creatinine. Taking Losanorm along with diabetic medicines. Advisable?

I am Selvaraj, diabetic patient and controlling the sugar within the limit. My age is 61. Apart from taking diabetic medicines, I am also taking Losanorm 25mg. My creatine level is now 1.5. For the kidney , pottasium intake is dangerous is it not? My BP and Creatinine were very normal when I am taking Tennorric 50 and the Diabetalogist doctor revised to take losanorm 25. Anyway it also keeps the normal BP. But the Creatinine level is increasing Kindly advise whether to continue with losanorm or Tenorric 50 or other alternative for the BP considering the Creatinine maintanance.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012