Diabetic, high BP. Pain in left chest, rotating, gastric, tension. Test normal. Treatment?

Hello I am a diabetic since last 5-6 years and also suffering from High Blood Pressure . I feels pain in chest left side rotating moving here and there since last three years and taking medicines for GAS & Tension and inbetween some days feels good and after that same pain occurs. some times in the middle, some times upper left some times in left most also feels pain in back of shoulder and pain in right arm and neck. I got LIPID profile test and all the result was O.K. everything was under control. also got ECG done and the same is also found o.k. The problem is I am also suffering from Gasteric Problems and belching some times it happens more. I also feels very tense on the same. Now I want to know why there is pain in left side of chest is it Gas problem or anything else. Presently I am taking Rabbiprazol + Domperidine 2 times a day
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012