Diabetic, having glycipage, taking istamet, felt trembling and palpitation. What I should do?

I was diagnosed as having type 2 diabetes since December 2012.I was having glycipage for the last one month yesterday I went to a doctor for second opinion who after taking all the tests have suggested to taking istamet 50/500 mg once a day with another tablet for thyroid thyronorm since the tests were shown as hypothyrodism. When today morning I started taking the doses I felt trembling and palpitation .please guide me as to what I should do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013