Diabetic, having gastric problems, thyroid. ECG rhythm not normal. Prescribed medications. Is it serious?

hi my mother is suffering from high gastric problem from past 3 years,she is a diabetic patient and thyroid too,her age is 55,she had very bad pain ,her ECG rhythm is not normal ,doctor has asked to admit in ICU and have prescribed the below medicine,sorbitrate 5mg,atocor 20mg, plagril myonit sr 2.6,sucral syrup, spasmoproxyvon inj,and reglan inj. are these medicine correct for her ,would like to know tht how serious is this matter please help me asap
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013