Diabetic having dizzy spells. Have angina like pain. What could be the reason?

This is the 2nd day in a row that I've had small dizzy spells....When I say small - I mean they go as fast as they come....I acknowledge the spell and right myself in my chair and then by that time they have moved on. Both have occurred in the a.m. after I am already at work. I am 56, overweight and a type-2 diabetic....I am not tingling anywhere and have no angina type pains I don't even feel particuarly "spaced out" after an episode....should I be concerned with this "spell" happening 2 days in a row.?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013