Diabetic, having chest pain, troponin level high, sinus tachycardia border line abnormal. Concerned?

Yes I have a question. I was hospitalized on Dec 17th for chest pain my troponin level was 0.07 to start with and my ekgs 1st one said sinus tachycardia anterior t wave changes are borderline abnormal then next 2 said sinus tachycardia with pacs and my troponin levels did go down to 0.03 well now I am hurting but not bad more a pressure in chest and i feel as someone is trying to chock me is it anything to be consernered about. I am female 34 yrs old with diabeties.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013