Diabetic, have sudden onset of weakness, throat dryness, dizziness, frequent urination, high blood sugar. How do I get back to normal?

I am having detected diabetis (Type 2) since 2006, suddenly three days back onwards, I got symptoms of getting weakness, dryness in throat, dizziness , frequent urination , cold and slight temperature (in the evening). As my regular doctor was not available in city, I consulted local Ayurvedic Doctor, who gave some tablets and advised to take the Electral power to bget out of fatigue . It started from the during seminar due to food infection (Salad and water + small rice and daal) during one of our office semilar 5 days back. I took the ramdon Sugar Test which was 434. Today I took the PP and fasting which resulted as 424 and 410. I am having Tablets as Aspisol 75 ( 1qty) and gluformin XL 1000 (half) before sleeping afte dinner and before dinner use to take glinate 160 (half) abd Zoryl 1 (as half). In Morning the before breakfast I use to take zoryl 1 as two qty glinate 160 as (1qty) and gluforrmin XL as (1 qty). One month back I use to have the BSL as 116 and 128. Request to advise for getting normal BSL.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012