Diabetic, have severe migraines, eye pain, dizzy spells, lack of appetite and motivation, mood swings. What can be done?

My mom has been acting strange lately, shes had bad migrains, having trouble looking up or around her, shes having her eyes closed or looking down all the time, shes getting dizzy spells, lack of movtivation for anything, doesnt want to eat, she has been moody and in a lot of pain, she is diabetic, type one and two. she refuses to go to a doctor sooner then her appointment, and refuses to go to the hospital, What can I do to help my mother?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012