Diabetic, have neck and back problems, chest tightness, stiff shoulders. What could it be?

Hello, i am an 45 years woman, and been having neck and back problems. I bought a nice neck pillow from the tv ad and since also decided to sleep on the floor as i heard this is good as well. i am also diabetic.Every morning i get up with my chest really tight and my shoulders are really stiff as well. I do have a sitting down job, but also get 1 hour walking exercise with it too every day. some one told me that i might have spondilytus. i have also been having acupunture done and a tuina massage when i can afford it. please can you advise. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012