Diabetic, have missed periods, tests show one faint line. Conclusion?

hi, am 30 yrs old & have a 5 yr old daughter. the last time i missed my periods, i waited for some time & went to see my guneac but she said my result is negative for pregnancy & that it cud be cuz of irregular periods OR thyroid . but before i cud get thyroid test done, i got my periods. now after 3-4 months time i again missed my last 2 periods & i did a preg test by a kit of CIPLA brand, it clearly mention that if a fade line appears you are result is positive of u being pregnant. now i got 1 clear & 1 line (more than fade & less than dark). what do you advice. One important thing. am also diabetic (its genetic , both my parents are diabetic). how is it going to effect my pregnancy & should i be sure tat am pregnant (i have mentioned above abt the test already). please help. am worried.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012