Diabetic, have missed acto plus, tests show elevation in blood sugar, have vision loss. Remedy?

I am a type two diabetic and I take Lantus Solostar for my insulin . I use 15 units a day and I also take Acto Plus Met twice daily. Something happened that my Acto Plus got accidentally thrown away and I have been a week now since I have had it. Today my blood sugar numbers were up to 460 at one point. My refills for the Acto Plus is not for another week and a half and I am experiencing visual loss. I know the Acto Plus helps me absorb the insulin and I m wondering if there is anything I can do on my own...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012