Diabetic, have low TSH level, fever, fatigue, weekness, loss of appetite. What should i do?

Hi , my mother is diabetic have low TSH level and normal T4 level but have 38.5 fever from 10 days , fatigue , weekness, loss of appetite, when i arrived to emergency the dr prognosis is enlargment of lymph nodes and think that is lymphoma , then we do a CT scan for neck and chest show that we have only enlargment of thyroid and from lab test low TSH 0,063 , so endocrinologie said that may be it acute thyroditis and order to do Ft3 and Ft4 to tommorow , plz help me there any thing dangerous?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013