Diabetic, have food pipe infection causing suffocating feeling, ECG normal, scared of going for ECO test. Advise?

gud morning doc, my mother in law had foodpipe infection around a month back ever since she is complaining of suffocating feeling... she had been admitted in hospital also for 2 nights now yesterday again she had same breathless feeling as if she won t get another breath... doctor s adviced her heart checkups ECG and all are fine but she is scared to get her ECO test(one on the trademill) done please help and advicse what is to be done and which dept. we should take her to she is deibetic since last 22 yrs
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012