Diabetic, have continuous shoulder pain. Natural remedy for pain and diabetes?

I have countinous pain in shoulders for last 5 years . It not cervical . Doctors are saying its due to week muscles. I changed so many doctors . Medicines would be effective for month or two .After that situtaion is same. Now I have diabetes also . Could you please suggest what should I do. any natural remedy for pain and diabetes .. I get relief after having tea or warming my shoulders with hot water bottle. Age -55 yrs Female
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012