Diabetic, have continuous pain around breasts, from upper ribs to armpit, aggravates on sleeping, deep breathing, taking naproxin. Chances of hairline fracture?

i have pain for 4/5 weeks around my left breast , the upper ribs from part of my armpit over the top of my breast to underneath it. may be a broken rib - now healing the pain is a little bit decrease. Im type 1 on an insulin pump . I have the worst pain when trying to sleep, moving certain ways and breathing in to deep, can use too much force in certain ways only, or breath to deeply, can t laugh, sneeze , cough with out that area making me yell in a holler . the pain has been treated for the last~ two weeks of me thinking i have hairline fractures , so i took naproxin 750mg ice, and rubdown ointments every night . I feel like taking too much pain killers will damage my kidneys - i wonder may i have been totally wrong on whats wrong with me - please help
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012