Diabetic, have BP, undergone angioplasty. Taking Glycinorm M 40. Any natural medicine?

Dear Dr, Greetings of the day. I am 59 years & having diabetes for the last 14 years.I am also having hypertension for the last 6 years also & undergone angioplasty 1 year before. I am doing yoga & pranayam for the last 20 years & walk daily min. 5 KMs. I take Glycinorm M 40 two tablets daily.PP 2 hours ranges 150-180. What should i do.Do you recommend some effective natural medicine. Regards, N.K.Gupta YYYY@YYYY 0000
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012