1. as far as your hypertension
problem is concerned, you haven't mentioned anything whether it is under control or you are taking any medicine for it.
2. hypertension and diabetes
both are Psychosomatic disorders so apart from medicine you also have to take your mind under consideration.
3. For hypertension take less salt and household salt items like: chutney,sauce,pickles,chips,pop corn
4. avoid high protein diet because blood pressure will not return to normal even with salt restriction unless protein are excluded from diet.
5. for diabetes: take brinjal,cauliflower,cucumber,lady finger,tomatoes,vegetable soup,apple,
guava, and avoid all sweeteners and sugar products. (rice,potatoe,banana,fat)
6. shadangyapaniya,matsyaendra asana in yoga
along with bitter foods,whest,barley,milets are helpful.