Diabetic, had used mycept, stopped. Again prescribed. Need to ask a doctor for opinion?

i got 49.1 cr. clearence, 0.85 creatnine, also 2.4 grams of albumin in 24 hours, i am 15 years of age, diabetic, but i was diagnosed with minimal changes. i was using mycept as a medicine for 9 months, but had to stop it because of dengue , my albumin level on the strips were nil even after 4 months after dengue, but now i am getting 3+ albumn and reports are above. i am now advised to take mycept again. can u pls tell me after how much time will my kidneys will be back to normal. also pls advise me for future
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013