Diabetic, had horrendous belching, rumbling stomach, chills, stabing pains, fatty liver. What can be done?

Hi, my problem started 12 days ago. I had horrendous belching and a rumbling stomach, chills, stabbing pains in what I think is my liver - I don't have the stabbing pains all the time . I do have a fatty liver. I take lisinopril for high blood pressure and I was taking simvastatin for 15 weeks but the doctor took me off them 4 days ago due to my symptoms. I have absolutely no appetite and so have lost lots of weight . I'm taking omeprazole. I wake up in the morning retching although I think I'm constipated but this could be due to the lack of food. I am diabetic but I contolt this with my diet . Hope you can help
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013