Diabetic gastroparesis. Stomach bloating, pain, no hunger. Prescribed with Itraconazole, Sucralfate, Nervizen. Side-effects of prescribed medicines?

respected doctor. I am suffering from diabetic gastroparesis since long and stomac is always blotting and always full and no hunger, sometime paining, my doctor has prescribed 1 ITRACONAZOLE 2 SUGRALFATE 3 NERvizen inj. ARE THESE MEDICINE IS OK OR ALARMING SIDE EFFCT. I DONT WANT TO TAKE MEDICINE WHICH HAS MORE SIDE EFFECT. KINDLY SUGGEST ME RIGHT TREATMENT ON YOUR BEHALF. THANKINGG YOU.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012