Diabetic, fatty liver, on homeopathic medicine. Increased SGOT, SGPT, Triglycerides. How to reduce it ?

hi good afternoon. myself is AAAAA 32 years. i have diabetis and grade one fatty liver . i m non smoker and non alcoholic too. i was taking homoeopathic medicine for diabetis but that was no sugar level gone upto 400.then i vr started gemer 1 in morning. from which my sugar level came down. now its normal. in nov 11 my triglyceride level were around 900. very high. and sgpt and sgot levels serum alk phos also high. i started atrovastin 10mg. after 3months means now my triglycerides came down to 238.but still my sgpt and sgot levels are high. now for cholestrol i m taking rozovel f 10/160. and for sugar gemer 1. sgpt is 108, sgot is 60, serum alk phos 451 now. earlier sgpt 47, sgot 16. SAP 535. what is the reason of high sgpt and sgot levels. and how reduced them. is there any medicine i ve to take? and also i have back stifness in night.cant sleep properly.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013