Diabetic, difficulty in sleeping at night due to excessive hunger, heavy craving for chocolates. Suggestion?

I stay up as long as I can every night, do not want to go to bed. I sleep for one hour and wake up starving. I eat. Then I wake up at least every 2 hours and I get up & bring food back to bed, usually chocolate and I wake up with it all over me and in my mouth, melting down my throat . Sometimes it is honey nut cheerios. I crave chocolate unbelievably all through the day and I am diabetic.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012