Diabetic, diagnosed with lumbar spine prolapse, have immense pain, squeezing in lower back, prescribed pain killers and physio sessions. Advice?

Hello Doc ive been diagonised for lumbular spine prolapse ..the pain is immense when i sit after standing as if some one is squeezing my low back...ive been prescribed painkillers and some physio seesions which i have gone thru...4 days of medication ..whats ur stomach bulges out as im 35 kilos overweight ..i am diabetic as well type 2
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
You are a DM Be careful in taking any pain killer medicines I may harm your kidneys