Diabetic, diagnosed with de-compensated liver disease, under treatment, has slurred sleep, slow movements. Prognosis?

hi docter: my father is diabitic 60 years old had diagnosed decompenesated liver disease 3 month ago with esoghagel and stomach varicus after he had coma from encephalopathy for 2 days and wake up .befor this event he was healthy never complain from any thing ,now he is on treatment he did banding and sclerothrepay for varicus he still smoking 2cigarrets/day and blood suger not control even with treatment insulin inj 2 times/day ,now all his blood work improved except blood suger but LFT,PT,PTT,S.PROTIEN,S.ALPUMIN within normal HB 13,U/S:LIVER:mildly decrease in size 23 cubic cm with slightly coarse parenchyma and faintnodular surface.GALLBLADER:multiple stone . 3 days ago we noticed that he has slurred speech and walking slowly what is that? ,is it normal just agnor it or we have take it seriously,what is the prognosis of his condition? plz and what is your advised .thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013