Diabetic, diagnosed with CKG stage 2, protein in urine seems frothier, have controlled diet. What could be wrong?

Hi I am a type 1 diabetic over 25 years I am 33 Dr has recently told me I have Ckd stage 2 I have tried to been monitoring my blood sugar and blood pressure take all my meds i have decreased my protein a very small piece of chicken or fish for dinner with salad or veggies for dinner, garden salad for lunch, small bowl of oatmeal with flax seed for breakfast blood sugars range from 100- 150 walk everyday 30 minutes to an hour. But protein in urine seems frothier and more of it am I doing something wrong please help I don t want Dialysis
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012