Diabetic, depression, taking istavel, trivolib. Am i into correct medication?

SIR/MADAM, I AM AGED 40 YEARS, DETECTED OF DIABETES TYPE II FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS, MY FBS BEFOR GOING TO A GENERAL PHYSICIAN WAS 174 AND PP 256. I WAS PRESCRIBED ISTAVEL 100 MG(SIAT6GLIPTIN PHOSPHATE ) AT BREAKFAST , TRIVOLIB 2 AT LUNCH AND TRIVOLIB 1 AT DINNER. AFTER TAKING THAT MY FBS REMAINS THE SAME BUT THE PP IS 229. I AM SUFFERING ALSO FROM DEPRESSION .... AM I INTO CORRECT MEDICATION??? I STAY IN JALPAIGURI, WEST BENGAL, A SEMI URBAN AREA WITOUT SUPERSPECIALITIES...PLZ PLZ HELP....
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013