Diabetic, body feeling burning, blood report normal. What could be the issue?

i am diabetic from last 7yrs suddenly from last 2 weeks my body is like feeling burning i checked my blood sugar it was okay my foot is always hot nowdays i am consulting a diabetiologist right back side of my neck is also burning i am male 22yrs type 2 diabetic i was diagonsed with diabeties when i was 15yrs old should i consult a neurologist or depened on him in my blood report Eosinophil was 8 which is not normal the dr prescribed uriliser syrup for me what should i do now
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013